Put Students First with a Distinctive School Lunch Program
Keeping growing students well-nourished has a profound effect on their academic performance, behavior in the classroom, and their physical and mental health. Accordingly, MMI Dining makes it easy to create school lunch programs that are delicious and well-balanced. We can also handle all your onsite catering needs for meetings, events, concession stands and fundraisers.
MMI Dining Partners with Your School
When you partner with MMI Dining, we get to know your students and staff. By learning your tastes and nutritional needs we are able create popular, well-balanced menus that students and school staff look forward to. We adjust the program to create a profit margin or a break-even budget.
Every school works with a dedicated MMI Foodservice Director. He or she is an indispensable resource for the school as well as parents. The Director is available to find solutions to meet any special dietary or allergy-related needs of the students.
Need a payment system? We work with pre-paid account systems. It’s a quick and easy way for parents and guardians to:
- Manage a child’s account online.
- Add additional funds.
- Review purchases.
Popular School Lunch Programs
Every lunch program is entirely customizable according to the needs of your school. Therefore, here are some popular menu items that we regularly serve in our schools and can adapt or serve in yours.
- Lunch Bucket is MMI Dining’s way of competing with store-bought, pre-packaged lunches. A rotating menu of deli sandwiches, pretzels, fruit, desserts, and age-appropriate beverages make up the Lunch Bucket. As a result, it’s a delicious, sensible option kids and parents can agree on.
Kids Meal Choice
- Students have the ability to pick and choose from multiple concepts. We offer popular foods along with options like fresh fruits, turkey hot dogs and burgers, and oven-fried items to set up students for a well-balanced meal choice.
Student Family Recipes
- As a partner with your school, we want lunch to be fun for your students. So incorporating a favorite family recipe onto the cafeteria menu is a great way to get students involved and excited about great food.
- Kids love pizza, so we partner with a school’s favorite pizza vendor and strike a volume purchasing deal. Rather than having Pizza Day every day, we like to limit it to once per week in our schools. As a result, Pizza Day is an event that students look forward to.
We set a number of ambitious goals for our partnership with your school. Here are some of the goals that we set with all of our clients:
- Build a custom program that exceeds your expectations and goals.
- Offer high quality meals, exceptional variety, and impeccable service.
- Deliver targeted financial returns to the school.
- Ensure that lunch is ready on time and with sufficient quantities.
- Make healthy options available.
- Improve your cafeteria’s appearance, functionality, and traffic flow.
- Manage an enthusiastic, well-trained staff with a passion for hospitality.
- Provide constant support and assistance from MMI Corporate Management Team.